Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: Life: Let me Lay This Down...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a pretty nice writer but I get too caught up in the stuff I like writing about... the girls....

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, Cav, don't be that rush! Try to write 10 or more times, and then you can say that!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know the feelin' CBA, belive me!! I tried to write several times, it turned out to be... well, um..., er not so bad, but in hungarian. When I started to write in English, it was much better. But caught up with girls also! Yep, it's a hard thing... [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CucoBerryAddict:
    I'm a pretty nice writer but I get too caught up in the stuff I like writing about... the girls....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">LOL i would too! XD Elena... wooooooooot


    anyways yea im pretty good with essays but with stories.... no no i just suck lol

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, most of my fan fics get kind of dirty and I usually delete them out of frustration with myself...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, well try to... ummm go that way but not to describe the stuff in vivid detail so that you can actually post it on fanfictions.net, BUT keep the unedited versions for xel and the other cuz they love that stuff =P

  7. #17
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a great idea [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Cav. Why don't I thought of that before?? That'll solve a lot! Thanks!! CBA, have you checked out my topic yet?? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ June 27, 2004 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font></font>

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 27, 2004 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 ]</font>

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT CBA: Good luck in your trip. $300 sounds a bit low though, just make sure you have your credit cards and all, in case something bad happens (I hope not).

    Rain shouldn't be the cause you're depressed though, it's cool and makes you more comfortable at home, brings nicer vegetation, and a lot of goodies.

    I don't think I could go on a trip like that, not knowing where to stay and on a low budget. I'd spend more than $300 in souvenirs alone x_x Not to mention hotels.

    Alaska! For what I've heard and seen, it must be an awesome place. Definitely worth visiting.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm the same way Wiseman.

    But my grandparents took a cruise to Alaska and they really liked it a lot.

  10. #20
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, it's a cool thing you know! Can I come too? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'll miss you often thought. Come up here as many times as you can. [img]frown.gif[/img] But have a good trip then. [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •